Industry standard API provides portability
AXISLib-AVX offers increased functionality with an open standard API (VSIPL) for code portability, supporting current platforms and future technology upgrades as well as RSPL performance API for increased control and efficiency.
Performance-Optimized (SWaP) - small footprint, deployed platform
AXISLib-AVX includes support for the latest generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors and Xeon-D architectures, providing a library of more than 600 performance-optimized digital signal processing (DSP), linear algebra and vector math function libraries that deliver world class performance on Linux, Windows and Wind River VxWorks real-time operating system platform. The library greatly accelerates commonly used computational functions found in many applications such as radar, sonar, and signal- and image processing. The increased performance drives more capability across a wider range of deployed SWaP-sensitive embedded platforms, thereby expanding the operational reach and duty cycle of the latest ISR platforms for defense, intelligence and home land security applications.
Multi-threaded better performance
AXISLib-AVX supports high performance by providing multi-threaded libraries facilitating multi-core signal processing applications on Abaco Systems' latest Intel Core i7 platforms across multiple form factors including 3U and 6U OpenVPX, VME and cPCI board sets and application-ready systems.
Radar, ISR, Sonar, SIGINT, ELINT, EW application
AXISLib-AVX lets customers harness the power of the latest Intel Core i7 and Xeon-D processors for demanding DSP/multiprocessing applications in a range of demanding multi-threaded, multi-core signal processing ISR (intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance) applications on SWaP-constrained manned and un-manned ground, airborne and naval platforms.
Easing the software burden of deploying HPEC applications
AXIS is a modular architecture that puts control in the engineer's hands. AXIS provides developers the tools they need to be more productive, and largely frees them from the complexities of the underlying hardware architecture - allowing focused attention on their own domain expertise - their particular application.
It can cut development time, reduce project costs and shorten time to market. It offers benefits that reach from the initial stages of system design all the way through hardware and software changes at the later stages of the application cycle.
Abaco Systems owns the expertise and IP. We therefore have the ability to extend the library and customize algorithms to match specific customer needs.
- AXIS - Taking the Sting out of Multiprocessor DSP Application Development
- AXIS Software Development Tools
- Consumer Market Drives Advances in High-Performance Embedded Computing
- Design Approaches Impact GPGPU Implementation
- DSP Applications to Reap Benefits from Inclusion of AVX in Processors
- Many-Core Processors Report Ready for Duty
- RDMA: The Future of High Speed Fabric Interconnects
- Software Challenges When Developing Applications for Multiprocessor Embedded Systems
- Strategies for Open Architecture COTS Operating Systems
- Tuning HPEC Linux Clusters for Real-Time Determinism
- Anti-Tamper Technology: Safeguarding Today’s COTS Platforms
- Enhanced cooling technologies for superior reliability, performance
- High Performance Embedded Computing and Its Impact on Mil/Aero Applications
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert
Digital Signal Processing
Build an electronic warfare solution from the largest FMC portfolio on the market and leading edge DSP boards that are modular, minimize latency and come with built in security features—all built on open standards.