AUSA’s Annual Meeting and Exposition is described as the largest land power trade show in North America. The Association of the United States Army is a non-profit educational and professional development association serving America’s Army and supporters of a strong national defense.
Helping you be first to market
Being early to market can give our customers a vital competitive edge – and our commitment is to our customers’ success.
That’s why we’ve been working closely with Texas Instruments during TI’s development of its ADC12DJ3200 ADC – so that we could enable our customers to leverage TI’s technology as soon as it became available.
The result? The FMC134 - our high bandwidth, high resolution, multi-channel FMC, featuring TI’s incredibly capable ADC - launched within two weeks of TI’s announcement.
That means that our customers can take advantage of a COTS board level solution faster, and begin integrating the latest ADC technology into their systems as soon as possible.
Direct RF Conversion FPGA Mezzanine Card
- Based on Texas Instruments’ ADC12DJ3200 ADC.
- Ideal for next generation high bandwidth, high channel count radar receivers.
- Multi-mode operation capability: the FMC134 can operate as a 4-channel receiver at 3.2GSPS or a 2-channel receiver at 6.4GSPS.
- First FMC+ card from Abaco and has up to 200Gbps digital bandwidth based on the popular JESD204B interface.
- Built with expandability in mind. It supports FMC stacking, giving customers the ability to take advantage of unused signals for the possibility of up to 8 ADC channels at 3.2GSPS on a single FMC+ site.
- Compatible with our PC821, VP868 and VP880 FPGA boards.