AUSA Global Force: Army Leadership Descends on Our Home Town
As we roll on to this year’s Association of the Army’s “Global Force” show (15-17 March, Von Braun Center, Huntsville, Alabama) we are, as always, excited about meeting with our friends at the Army. Again this year, we have a full roster of visits planned and a reception. Make sure to leave a space in your calendar on Tuesday night from 6-8pm: drop by our booth for details.
The theme this year is “Delivering Capabilities for Multi-Domain Battle.” To my way of thinking, this means getting the best gear into the most capable hands to meet any threat out there. At Abaco, we’ve got the message:
- Deliver the best—highest performance, lowest SWaP—hardware possible
- Make it ruggedly robust in all the usual ways
- Make it long lived, with support for decades
- Make it easy to maintain—anywhere
- Make it secure to meet the latest cyber- and physical intrusion threats
- Make it dynamic so it can grow and change as the threat does.
We’ll be talking about and showing off our latest network gear—which is VICTORY-compliant, of course—and our latest small form factor high performance computer gear. Check out our news page for more information.
See you there?